Peter joined Thomas Miller in 1995 having previously worked at North of England P&I. Peter is Thomas Miller Specialty’s Claims Director and has over 30 years experience in marine claims.
· UK P&I Club – Area Director
· North of England P&I – Senior Claims Executive
· Professional Qualification: BA (Hons) Law
· Member of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Managers.
· Member of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers.
Stephen joined Thomas Miller in 2010. Stephen is a Claims Manager for Thomas Miller Specialty and has over thirty years experience starting in the dry bulk sector. As well as providing management oversight, Stephen deals with a wide variety of claims matters including charter party, bills of lading, cargo issues and multi-jurisdictional personal injury claims.
· Stephenson Clarke Shipping Ltd – Chartered Shipbroker
· Alexanders Partners (Shipbroking) Ltd – as Unit Manager, Chartering Broker and Assistant Operations Manager
· Professional Qualifications: LLM (International Trade Law), Postgraduate Diploma in Maritime Law
Skills and Experience:
· Stephen is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers
Stephen joined Thomas Miller in 2008. Stephen is a Claims Manager for Thomas Miller Specialty and has over fifteen years’ experience in marine claims. As well as providing management oversight and handling complex claims, Stephen deals with a wide variety of claims matters specialising in crew, Jones Act and passenger claims.
· UK P&I Club – Claims Executive
· Professional Qualifications: MA (Hons) International Politics; BSc (Hons) Maritime Studies
· Lead of Thomas Miller’s marine medical assistance services.
Michael joined Thomas Miller in 2017. Michael is a Claims Executive for Thomas Miller Specialty and has over fifteen years’ experience in marine claims, working with leading hull and P&I insurers handling all types of marine claims, including collisions and pollution matters. Michael has significant experience in small, specialist, offshore and fishing vessels, particularly in Australasia and Asia-Pacific.
· Sunderland Marine Insurance Co. Ltd – Claims Adjuster
· Professional Qualifications: BA (Hons) Business Studies