Chief Financial Officer
Tim qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Grant Thornton. After qualification, he was seconded to the Investigations Department.
He first joined Thomas Miller in 1992 and has spent much of his career within the corporate side of Thomas Miller as Group Financial Controller and as a director of Thomas Miller & Co Ltd.
In 2009, he became Chief Financial Officer of ITIM, the managers of ITIC and in 2015, he also became Chief Financial Officer of Thomas Miller Specialty Underwriting Agency Ltd.
- Joined Thomas Miller in 1992, leaving in 1998 to spend six years in finance director roles in other services businesses before returning to Thomas Miller in 2004
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Insurance Accounting, including Solvency II and regulatory matters
- Group Accounting, including budgeting, consolidations and reporting
- Member Nominated Director of the Thomas Miller defined contribution pension scheme
- Chairman of the Social Committee and a member of the Charity Committee
- Trustee of the Louis Ross Foundation
An joined Osprey Underwriting Agency in 2011 which was acquired by Thomas Miller in 2015 and looks after the accounts functions.
She is currently studying for her AAT qualification.
- NIIT Technologies
- Titan Publishing.