Business Interruption Cover for Cruise ships
Thomas Miller Specialty's Cruise Cover Business Interruption insurance is tailor-made for owners, charterers and operators of cruise vessels. It protects the revenues of the participants of the cruise industry against the very special perils involved with this particular part of the marine and the tourist industry.
- Damage to Hull & Machinery (incl. special equipment like A/C and vacuum system)
- Authority measures
- Obstructions / blockages of waterways
- Health hazards
- Natural Hazards (on demand incl. high / low water on rivers)
- Mitigation costs being born to avoid voyage cancellations
- War and terrorism (can be covered separately)
- Late delivery from shipyard
- Arrest of vessel
Each product can be underwritten on policy forms specifically written, often with the applicant’s broker, to meet the needs of the insured.