Thomas Miller Specialty – a flexible platform
Thomas Miller Specialty is a commercial Managing General Agency (MGA) created when Thomas Miller acquired the Osprey Underwriting Agency in 2015. This MGA draws on the strengths of both organisations and provides the clients of Thomas Miller Specialty a flexible and proven platform from which to access specialty risks insurance.
Thomas Miller Specialty brings a range of products that complement existing group insurance lines. This includes:
- Osprey Marine insurance for smaller craft, not covered by other Clubs managed by Thomas Miller
- Marine and Energy, a broad range of products for all clients operating in the upstream energy industry
- Osprey Aerospace insurance, which takes Thomas Miller into a new, dynamic area of cover
- Cyber & e-crime insurance, a new product designed to complement existing cover within group policies
- Kidnap and Ransom insurance, covering a range of security and people risks around the world
All of the products provided by Thomas Miller Specialty benefit from Thomas Miller’s international office and support network, enabling Osprey coverage to seamlessly expand from its heartland in US coastal waters. It also enables Thomas Miller Speciality to support brokers and clients with loss prevention, information and claims support, all around the world.
About Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller is an independent and international provider of insurance, professional and investment services.
Thomas Miller has a particularly strong presence in the international transport and professional indemnity sectors, where they manage a large percentage of today’s foremost insurance mutuals. Thomas Miller also manages insurance services for barristers, solicitors, patent agents, housing associations and pension schemes.