Michael joined Thomas Miller in 2017. Michael is a Claims Executive for Thomas Miller Specialty and has over fifteen years’ experience in marine claims, working with leading hull and P&I insurers handling all types of marine claims, including collisions and pollution matters. Michael has significant experience in small, specialist, offshore and fishing vessels, particularly in Australasia and Asia-Pacific.
· Sunderland Marine Insurance Co. Ltd – Claims Adjuster
· Professional Qualifications: BA (Hons) Business Studies
Stephen joined Thomas Miller in 2008. Stephen is a Claims Manager for Thomas Miller Specialty and has over fifteen years’ experience in marine claims. As well as providing management oversight and handling complex claims, Stephen deals with a wide variety of claims matters specialising in crew, Jones Act and passenger claims.
· UK P&I Club – Claims Executive
· Professional Qualifications: MA (Hons) International Politics; BSc (Hons) Maritime Studies
· Lead of Thomas Miller’s marine medical assistance services.